Stop WAS service on a clustered environment using a .bat script - Websphere

This is a discussion on Stop WAS service on a clustered environment using a .bat script - Websphere ; We run IBM WebSphere Application Server, 6.0.2.33 on Windows 2000 Service Pack 2. I want to stop the service using a .bat file. It's a clustered environment with 1 DM and 2 member servers ( 2 app servers on each ...

  1. Stop WAS service on a clustered environment using a .bat script

    We run IBM WebSphere Application Server, 6.0.2.33 on Windows 2000 Service Pack 2. I want to stop the service using a .bat file. It's a clustered environment with 1 DM and 2 member servers ( 2 app servers on each member i.e 2 * 2 = 4 ..total 4 app servers). I can stop the appserver is using WAS admin but am trying to do using a .bat file. I can do the same script on stand alone servers ( not cluster servers).. just wondering if any one know a way to do..

    TIA

  2. Re: Stop WAS service on a clustered environment using a .bat script

    You could write a jacl or jython script and call it from the bat file. The code snippet to stop/start a cluster is in the following thread.

    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/fo...519&tstart=200

    Anant

+ Reply to Thread