Node Agent running as Windows Server, but shows as stopped in AdminConsole - Websphere

This is a discussion on Node Agent running as Windows Server, but shows as stopped in AdminConsole - Websphere ; We recently installed an SSL cert on our WebSphere 6.1 application server. Now, the node agent is showing a stopped/inactive state in the admin console (even though it is running as a windows service) and we cannot synchronize the server. ...

  1. Node Agent running as Windows Server, but shows as stopped in AdminConsole

    We recently installed an SSL cert on our WebSphere 6.1 application server. Now, the node agent is showing a stopped/inactive state in the admin console (even though it is running as a windows service) and we cannot synchronize the server.

    Our apps are still running as expected, but we just cannot synchronize.

    Any help/guidance will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Node Agent running as Windows Server, but shows as stopped inAdmin Console

    Are there any log entries/errors in the DMGR or nodeagent logs?

  3. Re: Node Agent running as Windows Server, but shows as stopped inAdmin Console

    Thanks for the quick reply. I don't see anything out of the ordinary in the log files. The application server and enterprise apps are showing an "unavailable" state. The node manager is showing as "stopped". Even still, all applications are accessible and seem to be functioning correctly.

+ Reply to Thread