SSL handshake Between IIS and IBM Http Server

We've got a website that spans across two servers (oneIBMHTTP,
one IIS). While browsing the site, you may frequently be clicking
links that have you bouncing back and forth between the two servers.

We want to add secure access to this site using SSL. The problem
is that in this scenario... every time you click a link that carries
you from one server's content to the others, the browser will
present a warning window about the server jump. Obviously, we don't
really want that.

Is there some way to secure a site spanning multiple servers in
such a way that you don't get the SSL warning when switching back and
forth between servers?