Dear Candidate,
Wells Fargo India Solutions Pvt Ltd. (WFIS) a subsidiary of Wells
Fargo & Company began operations in September 2006 at Hitec City,
Hyderabad, India. We are 750 members strong and intend to grow to a
size of 1250 team members by end of 2009. Wells Fargo India Solutions
is the facility that aims to meet our need for expansion in technology
(from application development and testing, through other technical
functions), operations, and other business related services. As we
move forward with state-of-the-art technology and security solutions
to serve our increasingly diverse and global business, we must broaden
the scope of our search for talent. There is strong executive support
from Wells Fargo Company for future growth in India as the talent pool
has been identified as a key success factor in further strengthening
the experience of the Bank's customers.
We are currently hiring - WebSphere Application Server Administrators.

Location : Hyderabad

Job Description:
The engineer provides technical guidance and consultation for
websphere and tomcat systems environments. He consults with a lead
engineer on projects associated with web and/or e-commerce application
installations, upgrades and deployments including designing and
testing multiple tier servers to meet growth or user requirements and
assures existing systems are not negatively impacted. He reports
project status, develops new documentation and participates in the
development of departmental technical procedures. He consults with web
developers and management and recommends web configurations. He
analyzes performance statistics and determines hardware and
communication tools needed to support projected transaction volumes,
response time and system availability targets. As an escalation point
for web support and troubleshooting, he provides guidance and
direction to less experienced staff in the resolution of escalated
issues and/or complex web related problems. He assures quality,
security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and
oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
Essential Skills / Knowledge /
Experience;
-Experience installing, administering and monitoring tasks related to
the support of WebSphere Application Server (WAS) version 5.1 or
greater in Unix and Windows Environment.
-Should be comfortable working in the Linux, AIX, Solaris, and Windows
operating systems.
-Provide 24/7 support to production servers when oncall
-Willing to work alternate Shift
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and analyze performance statistics
related to web architecture and applications in conjunction with
development team, networking team, and vendor.
-Able to install and tune web servers such as SunOne 6.1 and Apache.
Should know SSL fundamentals.
- Strong communications skills, both in writing and speaking.
-Work independently and also as a team member.
-Knowledge of Jython scripting, Unix shell scripting and Windows bat
scripting
-Using Remedy as the trouble ticket and change management tool
-Experience in monitoring Java applications using Wily Introscope
-Working knowledge in Tomcat.
Preferred Skills:
Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
Experience working with in an on-shore/off-shore development model
Experience in design and implementation of SOA
Troubleshoot production applications and coordinate with other
technical team members or liaisons as per Service Level Agreement
(SLA).

Thanks & Regards

T.Manoj Kumar