My application consumes a webservice (document style WSDL). First I need to call the Authenticate service and use the returned sessionId in subsequent service calls. The SessionId is good for 30 mins. I want to use Dynacache to cache this 'Authenticate' response.

The link below or the Dynacache redbook only talk about JAXRPCClient.

Can I use this for non-rpc as well as shown below?

Please note that I am using JAX-WS generated classes to make SOAP call. Also, Currently I am using ehCache but wanted to use Dynacache.