SIB tables content - Websphere

This is a discussion on SIB tables content - Websphere ; If datastore is configured for the Websphere Application Messaging Engine, then the topic messages are persisted in the SIB tables (SIB 000, SIB 001 and SIB002) depends on the reliability settings. The persistent and non-persistent objects are stored in the ...

  1. SIB tables content

    If datastore is configured for the Websphere Application Messaging Engine, then the topic messages are persisted in the SIB tables (SIB 000, SIB 001 and SIB002) depends on the reliability settings. The persistent and non-persistent objects are stored in the tables. In our application, we publish messages in topics. I would like to know if there is any tools to extract the contents from the SIB tables and see the messages stored in their in a text or xml format.

    Thanks for your help.

    Ponni

  2. Re: SIB tables content

    Hi.

    Currently there are no tools which will do that I am afraid.

    Cheers, Matt.

+ Reply to Thread