Websphere 6.1 JAXB client - Websphere

This is a discussion on Websphere 6.1 JAXB client - Websphere ; Hi I need to access c++ implementation of JAXB web service from my web project. Therefore I have created JAXB client from WSDL with wsimport and added required lib in the project classpath. When I try to access client from ...

  1. Websphere 6.1 JAXB client

    Hi

    I need to access c++ implementation of JAXB web service from my web project.
    Therefore I have created JAXB client from WSDL with wsimport and added required lib in the project classpath.

    When I try to access client from JSP page I get the following error
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com/sun/xml/bind/api/JAXBRIContext.newInstance([Ljava/lang/Class;Ljava/util/Collection;Ljava/util/Map;Ljava/lang/String;ZLcom/sun/xml/bind/v2/model/annotation/RuntimeAnnotationReaderLcom/sun/xml/bind/api/JAXBRIContext;
    at com.sun.xml.ws.developer.JAXBContextFactory$1.crea teJAXBContext(JAXBContextFactory.java:73)

    I am using websphere6.1 without service pack and JAXB 2.0.

    Any help will be appreciated.

  2. Re: Websphere 6.1 JAXB client

    Palas,

    Please switch to the IBM Websphere Web services feature pack - http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21264563

    It has the wsimport/wsgen tools and you will be able to get this web service client working under there w/o adding extra jaxws/jaxb jars from sun

    thanks,
    dims

+ Reply to Thread