request information regarding hub_config.xml in WAS 4.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on request information regarding hub_config.xml in WAS 4.0 - Websphere ; Hi All, I am new to this forum and also WAS architecture.I need to gather some information regarding hub_config.xml (a configuration file) to understand better about Websphere application server. Can anyone provide me information regarding this configuration file like..why it ...

  1. request information regarding hub_config.xml in WAS 4.0

    Hi All,
    I am new to this forum and also WAS architecture.I need to gather some information regarding hub_config.xml (a configuration file) to understand better about Websphere application server.
    Can anyone provide me information regarding this configuration file like..why it is important and what all parameters it has..Also the significance of this file and how it can be used to improve the performance of the server.

    Thanks in Advance

  2. Re: request information regarding hub_config.xml in WAS 4.0

    usha.rao@tcs.com wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > I am new to this forum and also WAS architecture.I need to gather some information regarding hub_config.xml (a configuration file) to understand better about Websphere application server.
    > Can anyone provide me information regarding this configuration file like..why it is important and what all parameters it has..Also the significance of this file and how it can be used to improve the performance of the server.
    >
    > Thanks in Advance

    WAS 4.0 is so far out of service that learning anything about it is a
    waste of your time.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread