When using the new WAS 7 properties-based adminisration feature, I could not find a way to export ResourceEnvironmentProviders. I exported the entire configuration, as well as attempted to explicitly target that configuration resource type, but nothing worked. The InfoCenter's table of supported resource types doesn't list them either (http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...sedconfig.html).

I also didn't see anything reported yet on the support page.

Am I missing something, or does WAS 7 not support managing Resource Environment Providers using properties import/export?

Regards,

Marshall Lamb