hi,

i run this command we get following error

/startServer.sh server1
ADMU0116I: Tool information is being logged in file
/export/home/opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/AppSrv01/logs/server1/startServer.log
ADMU3100I: Reading configuration for server: server1
ADMU0111E: Program exiting with error:
com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.NoServerDef inedException: No
configuration defined for server: server1
ADMU1211I: To obtain a full trace of the failure, use the -trace option.
ADMU0211I: Error details may be seen in the file:
/export/home/opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/AppSrv01/logs/server1/startServer.log

please help

Thanks

Kumar