Re: Files missing from the *.war file after deployment - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Files missing from the *.war file after deployment - Websphere ; I have seen this too, usually related to classloader problems. We had different WAR files with different versions of struts. Apparently if there is a problem it gives up in the middle of deployment. Using the same version of struts ...

  1. Re: Files missing from the *.war file after deployment

    I have seen this too, usually related to classloader problems. We had different WAR files with different versions of struts. Apparently if there is a problem it gives up in the middle of deployment. Using the same version of struts seemed to fix it, but the problem is back now. RAD shows no error, but by trial and error I can narrow the problem down to a WAR or elements within a WAR.

  2. Re: Files missing from the *.war file after deployment

    In my case I had entire WAR directories missing.

+ Reply to Thread