can anyon tell me which jar file is thecom.ibm.portal.RequestConstants in. - Websphere

This is a discussion on can anyon tell me which jar file is thecom.ibm.portal.RequestConstants in. - Websphere ; can anyon tell me which jar file is the com.ibm.portal.RequestConstants in. Portal Server is 6.0....

  1. can anyon tell me which jar file is thecom.ibm.portal.RequestConstants in.

    can anyon tell me which jar file is the com.ibm.portal.RequestConstants in.
    Portal Server is 6.0.

  2. Re: can anyon tell me which jar file is thecom.ibm.portal.RequestConstants

    I think the easiest way would be to create an object of this class in RAD and Ctrl+Click on that class. The name of the jar file will be shown in the Class file.

+ Reply to Thread