Web Clipping From Portal to Web Application - Websphere

This is a discussion on Web Clipping From Portal to Web Application - Websphere ; Hello, We are developing some web applications that will be deployed on IBM WAS 6.1 and will need to provide similar UI functionality as implemented in our existing IBM Websphere Portal Systems. I would like to know the possibilities of ...

  1. Web Clipping From Portal to Web Application

    Hello,

    We are developing some web applications that will be deployed on IBM WAS 6.1 and will need to provide similar UI functionality as implemented in our existing IBM Websphere Portal Systems.

    I would like to know the possibilities of clipping portlet content from WPS and forward it to a web application such that we don't need to redevelop these features again.

    Anyone has some experience with that sort of communication from a web application to a portal application ?

    Best Regards,

    Yogesh

  2. Re: Web Clipping From Portal to Web Application

    honestly I would say your best bet, given the limitations of the clipper would be to design this with WebSphere Portlet Factory, design one for Web App, then add the builder for a portlet and then it is now a portlet

    Jim