Third level navigation page are not being displayed in topnav.jspf - Websphere

This is a discussion on Third level navigation page are not being displayed in topnav.jspf - Websphere ; Hi All, I want to create a navigation structure in top navigation page(topnav.jspf). My requirement is like to display all pages(parent+child) everytime to the user. For example : MenuItem 1 MenuItem 2 Page1 Page i Page2 page I Page A ...

  1. Third level navigation page are not being displayed in topnav.jspf

    Hi All,

    I want to create a navigation structure in top navigation page(topnav.jspf). My requirement is like to display all pages(parent+child) everytime to the user. For example :

    MenuItem 1 MenuItem 2
    Page1 Page i
    Page2 page I
    Page A Page ii
    Page B page II
    Page3 page III
    Page4
    Page C
    Page D

    If user hover over MenuItem 1 then page navigation tree for that should be displayed. Similaraly for MenuItem 2.

    The code snippet of my topnav.jspf file is :

    c-rt:when test="
    a href="

    a href="

    a href="

    c-rt:when test="

    a href="

    a href="

    a href="

    Problem : Child pages are not being displayed, but when i click on any parent page who has child then child pages are visible.

    Can anyone help me in this. Thanks in advance!!!

    Arvind

  2. Re: Third level navigation page are not being displayed intopnav.jspf

    Update the Theme policy file and load the file via xmlaccess.

+ Reply to Thread