Reg: Custom Validation Message Bundle - Websphere

This is a discussion on Reg: Custom Validation Message Bundle - Websphere ; Hi All, I am facing an issue with Custom validation message bundle. When I am not using custom validation message bundle JSF is showing all default validation message like *Value does not match regular expression.*. When i create a custom ...

  1. Reg: Custom Validation Message Bundle

    Hi All,

    I am facing an issue with Custom validation message bundle.

    When I am not using custom validation message bundle JSF is showing all default validation message like
    *Value does not match regular expression.*.

    When i create a custom message bundle and it to faces-config.xml *Message bundle is having custom message for only required property*. I am not getting any other Default validation message. Showing propery file not found in server log.

    With this i understand I need to place all JSF default validation messages in my properties file. Where can I get all validation messages of JSF?. I tried a lot but could not be able to find.

    I am using Portal 6.1 and RAD 7.5.3.

    Please give me some inputs to proceed.

    - Ramesh

  2. Re: Reg: Custom Validation Message Bundle

    Hi Guys,

    I got the solution. Culprit is RAD. If you deploy directly in the Poertal Server without using RAD it is working. If you deploy through RAD, It is not working. Intiated a PMR. IBM is fixing this.

    - Ramesh

+ Reply to Thread