URGENT - authentication filter - Websphere

This is a discussion on URGENT - authentication filter - Websphere ; I want to redirect to a portal page after i call chain.login in my authenticaion filter I am referring to this link http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...adauthflt.html at the end of this, it says To define the redirect URLs for individual user IDs, specify ...

  1. URGENT - authentication filter

    I want to redirect to a portal page after i call chain.login in my authenticaion filter

    I am referring to this link http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...adauthflt.html

    at the end of this, it says

    To define the redirect URLs for individual user IDs, specify your custom set of properties for this class accordingly. Example:
    filterchain.properties.com.ibm.portal.example.User RedirectLoginFilter.alice=/wps/myportal/pageA
    filterchain.properties.com.ibm.portal.example.User RedirectLoginFilter.bob=/wps/myportal/pageB

    *I want to redirect to myportal for every user,*

    what if i define property as this

    filterchain.properties.com.ibm.portal.example.User RedirectLoginFilter=/wps/myportal

    and call this method after chain.login(...);

    portalLoginContext.setRedirectURL("/wps/myportal");

    is that a right approach?

    please suggest.....it's urgent...
    I want to redirect to myportal for every user after chain.login is called.

    many thanks..

  2. Re: URGENT - authentication filter

    it worked as i thought of

    many thanks