After enabling security can't login to WAS adminconsole - Websphere

This is a discussion on After enabling security can't login to WAS adminconsole - Websphere ; I enable security by executing task enable-security-wmmur-ldap. After that I can't login to WAS adminconsole I see in log {code}[7/9/09 18:40:33:350 MSD] 0000009e WebCollaborat A SECJ0129E: Authorization failed for wpsadmin while invoking GET on admin_host:/ibm/console/, Authorization failed, Not granted any ...

  1. After enabling security can't login to WAS adminconsole

    I enable security by executing task enable-security-wmmur-ldap.
    After that I can't login to WAS adminconsole
    I see in log

    {code}[7/9/09 18:40:33:350 MSD] 0000009e WebCollaborat A SECJ0129E: Authorization failed for wpsadmin while invoking GET on admin_host:/ibm/console/, Authorization failed, Not granted any of the required roles: administrator operator configurator monitor
    {code}

    How I can resolve this problem.

  2. Re: After enabling security can't login to WAS adminconsole

    If you can log in with the full user DN, then you need to add the short id to wmmWASAdmin.xml.
    http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.w...id=swg21269811

    -FF

  3. Re: After enabling security can't login to WAS adminconsole

    Thank you, fang! This is right solution. I already find them. This is link to IBM article that describe problem.
    http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.w...id=swg21269811

+ Reply to Thread