Development Tooling? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Development Tooling? - Websphere ; What are the rest of you all using for development tools? "Old School" hand coding? Websphere Portlet Factory? Spring Portlet MVC?...

  1. Development Tooling?

    What are the rest of you all using for development tools? "Old School" hand coding? Websphere Portlet Factory? Spring Portlet MVC?

  2. Re: Development Tooling?

    I continue to just use rad, Portlet Factory can be nice if you want to put a lot of effort upfront to architecting the solution.