not able to find jar file for db2 database - Websphere

This is a discussion on not able to find jar file for db2 database - Websphere ; Hi can anyone help me out in finding/downloading the db2jcc.jar file, i tried but could not find anywhere. Any help would be needful. ThankYou Lilly...

  1. not able to find jar file for db2 database

    Hi can anyone help me out in finding/downloading the db2jcc.jar file, i tried but could not find anywhere.
    Any help would be needful.

    ThankYou
    Lilly

  2. Re: not able to find jar file for db2 database

    I'm not sure where you can download that specific file but you should have one on your DB2 server if you've got that installed:

    Unix - /home/ /sqllib/java/db2jcc.jar
    Windows - /java/db2jcc.jar

    ~HT

  3. Re: not able to find jar file for db2 database

    thanks for the quick response.
    i dont have db2 installed on my machine.

    ThankYou
    Lilly

+ Reply to Thread