I have installed the IBM Google Gadget porltet and made a copy and called it My Weather. I would like to add the Environment Canada google gadget. When I add and configure the google gadget to my local portal the portlet displays blank. It worked previously and nothing has changed in my local portal server. This is the gadget url: http://curiousconcept.com/gadgets/en...mentcanada.xml

This is the error message I get in the SystemErr.log file
[7/6/09 14:27:17:375 EDT] 0000003f SystemErr R ERROR: 'org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL: http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd'
:Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL: http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd

In Firefox 3.0.11 an error message "The URL is not valid and cannot be loaded."

When I have also tried to add and configure the portlet in a development environment. Initially the following message is displayed:
"this is a builtin module, so the UserPrefs and Content are ignored" When I configure the portlet it is blank or displays the google gadget configuration link.