Portal Certification for WPS 6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portal Certification for WPS 6.1 - Websphere ; Hi All, I am looking certification inputs for WPS 6.1. Material, dumps or any other information regarding the same would be hight appreciable. Thanks in Advance, Gaurav Daga...

  1. Portal Certification for WPS 6.1

    Hi All,

    I am looking certification inputs for WPS 6.1.

    Material, dumps or any other information regarding the same would be hight appreciable.

    Thanks in Advance,
    Gaurav Daga

  2. Re: Portal Certification for WPS 6.1

    On Jul 6, 2:57*pm, Gaurav Daga wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I am looking certification inputs for WPS 6.1.
    >
    > Material, dumps or any other information regarding the same would be hight appreciable.
    >
    > Thanks in Advance,
    > Gaurav Daga

    Hi Gaurav,

    I would suggest to have a look at infocenter
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...r1m0/index.jsp

    cheers!!

    http://ExtremePortal.blogspot.com

  3. Re: Portal Certification for WPS 6.1

    On Jul 7, 12:10*pm, Try_Catch_Finally wrote:
    > On Jul 6, 2:57*pm, Gaurav Daga wrote:
    >
    > > Hi All,

    > > I am looking certification inputs for WPS 6.1.

    > > Material, dumps or any other information regarding the same would be hight appreciable.

    > > Thanks in Advance,
    > > Gaurav Daga

    > Hi Gaurav,
    >
    > I would suggest to have a look at infocenterhttp://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wpdoc/v6r1m0/index.jsp
    >
    > cheers!!
    > http://ExtremePortal.blogspot.com

    Gaurav,

    this might also help
    http://wp61developer.blogspot.com/

    cheers !!!

    http://ExtremePortal.blogspot.com

  4. Re: Portal Certification for WPS 6.1

    On Jul 7, 2:49*pm, Try_Catch_Finally wrote:
    > On Jul 7, 12:10*pm, Try_Catch_Finally wrote:
    >

    > > On Jul 6, 2:57*pm, Gaurav Daga wrote:

    > > > Hi All,

    > > > I am looking certification inputs for WPS 6.1.

    > > > Material, dumps or any other information regarding the same would be hight appreciable.

    > > > Thanks in Advance,
    > > > Gaurav Daga

    > > Hi Gaurav,

    > > I would suggest to have a look at infocenterhttp://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wpdoc/v6r1m0/index.jsp

    > > cheers!!
    > > http://ExtremePortal.blogspot.com

    > Gaurav,
    >
    > this might also helphttp://wp61developer.blogspot.com/
    >
    > cheers !!!
    > http://ExtremePortal.blogspot.com

    Thank You Neeraj ji :-)

  5. Re: Portal Certification for WPS 6.1

    the test preparation section of the ibm.com/certify page for the particular exam provides enough resources to start
    here are a few
    [link:http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/tests/...eduL959.shtml]
    [link:http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/tests/...eduL955.shtml]

  6. Re: Portal Certification for WPS 6.1

    the test preparation section of the ibm.com/certify page for the particular exam provides enough resources to start
    here are a few
    [link:http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/tests/...eduL959.shtml]
    [link:http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/tests/...eduL955.shtml]

  7. Re: Portal Certification for WPS 6.1

    Thanks for the information.

    Actually I am looking for some sample questions/dumps kind of stuff.. so as I can have an idea of what kind of questions are being asked.

    Unfortunately sample question/test paper section is not updated yet by IBM.. if you/anyone can highlight on these parts that would be really great.

    Thanks
    Gaurav Daga
    Gaurav.Daga [at] in.ibm.com

+ Reply to Thread