Re: single signon with windows username and password - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: single signon with windows username and password - Websphere ; Hello, Please can you help me on this case? I knew that Ibm Maximo support single sign on (SSO). But I realized that although the security is enabled, we have to tape the loggin and password each time we want ...

  1. Re: single signon with windows username and password

    Hello,

    Please can you help me on this case?
    I knew that Ibm Maximo support single sign on (SSO). But I realized that although the security is enabled, we have to tape the loggin and password each time we want to connect to maximo application.

    I want to know if there's a way to activate this SSO. what are the steps and prerequisites to do?
    Thank you in advance.

    Kind regards, Fouad

  2. Re: single signon with windows username and password

    Please start a new thread. Piggybacking on a thread that may not be related only confused us.

    -FF