Accessing individual node after enabling SSL - Websphere

This is a discussion on Accessing individual node after enabling SSL - Websphere ; HI All, We've enabled SSl on our staging environment(which is clustered) the Portal application works fine, but when we want to login to the individual node it simply won't open up the page after entering the Home Page URL which ...

  1. Accessing individual node after enabling SSL

    HI All,

    We've enabled SSl on our staging environment(which is clustered) the Portal application works fine,
    but when we want to login to the individual node it simply won't open up the page
    after entering the Home Page URL which for primary server look's something like

    http:// : /wps/portal/

    the home page appears now clicking on the login link takes us to a url like

    https:// /wps/portal/ /

    "https is right" as login link have been defined like

    {code}
    portal-navigation:urlGeneration contentNode="

    a href=" Login

    {code}

    and then *redirect.login.ssl=true* in WPconfig

    we are not able to get around this,
    any suggestion would be of great help

    thanks
    Cookiee

  2. Re: Accessing individual node after enabling SSL

    Sorry for the mistake

    url looks like the following

    http://{IpAddress}:{PortNo}/wps/portal/{virtual portal}
    the home page appears now clicking on the login link takes us to a url like

    https://{IpAddress}/wps/portal/{virtual portal}/{encoded URl}
    "https is right" as login link have been defined like

    thanks
    Cookiee

+ Reply to Thread