Error while importing portal pages - Websphere

This is a discussion on Error while importing portal pages - Websphere ; Hi, I get the following error while importing portal pages com.ibm.wps.command.xml.XmlCommandException: EJPXA0067E: The following configuration data is needed to create a web-app resource: url. [web-app] What should be the value for 'url' ? The statement used to execute is as ...

  1. Error while importing portal pages

    Hi,

    I get the following error while importing portal pages

    com.ibm.wps.command.xml.XmlCommandException: EJPXA0067E:

    The following configuration data is needed to create a web-app resource: url.

    [web-app]

    What should be the value for 'url' ?

    The statement used to execute is as follwos
    "E:/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/java/bin/java" -classpath %CLASSPATH%

    com.ibm.wps.xmlaccess.XmlAccess -in "F:/MyProject/local/build/theme/input/Pages.xml" -user

    wpsadmin -password password -url http://localhost:10038/wps/config

    Is there any way I can confirm if ' http://localhost:10038/wps/config ' the correct value?
    I have checked the wpconfig.properties in /config folder and the port values

    are
    WpsHostPort=10038
    WpsSoapPort=10033
    WpsHostBasePort=30230
    XmlAccessPort=10038
    WpsContextRoot=wps
    WsrpContextRoot=wsrp

    Any idea on what might be wrong?

  2. Re: Error while importing portal pages

    The URL looks correct. I suspect the problem is in your input file. Can you paste or attach the input file "Pages.xml"?

    -FF

  3. Re: Error while importing portal pages

    Pages.xlm attached

  4. Re: Error while importing portal pages

    The problem is you didn't specify the tag "" when you deploy your web apps, which violates the XMLaccess schema.

    -FF

  5. Re: Error while importing portal pages

    What should be the URL value in the Pages.xml?
    There is an URL tag already present in the xml, but this has been commented.
    Should this be uncommented?
    Also what will be the need to provide the URL value below?

    The statement used to execute is as follwos
    "E:/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/java/bin/java" -classpath %CLASSPATH%
    com.ibm.wps.xmlaccess.XmlAccess -in "F:/MyProject/local/build/theme/input/Pages.xml" -user
    wpsadmin -password password -url http://localhost:10038/wps/config

  6. Re: Error while importing portal pages

    If you check /doc/xml-samples/DeployPortlet.xml, you would find the url tag is of this format
    file:///$server_root$/installableApps/WelcomePortlet.war
    This assumes WelcomePortlet.war is in directory /installableApps on the server.

    -FF

  7. Re: Error while importing portal pages

    The issue is a known bug with RAD 7.0.0.7 and portal server 6.0.1.4

    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21319288

    I downloaded and installed the plugin and things have worked fine.

  8. Re: Error while importing portal pages

+ Reply to Thread