How do I check my Portal 6.0 or 6.1 is enable or extend edition? - Websphere

This is a discussion on How do I check my Portal 6.0 or 6.1 is enable or extend edition? - Websphere ; Hi, all How do I check my Portal 6.0 or 6.1 is enable or extend edition? thanks...

  1. How do I check my Portal 6.0 or 6.1 is enable or extend edition?

    Hi, all
    How do I check my Portal 6.0 or 6.1 is enable or extend edition?

    thanks

  2. Re: How do I check my Portal 6.0 or 6.1 is enable or extendedition?

    This technote should help:

    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21297210

    ~HT