Hi all,
My application is running on Websphere 6.0, i am facing a problem
very frequently when trying to login into the deployed application.
When i give the correct userid and password to login the url gets lost
or i see the same login page again, and very strangely if i refersh that
page i gets login into the application. I explain you with ex.
my url is http://localhost:9079/mySpace/Client this url takes me
to login page after giving the userid password sometime url becomes
http://localhost:9079/mySpace/ and the screen becomes blank or sometime
i see the same login page. If i click refresh on that login page i gets
login into the application. This is kind of weird i know, can someone help
me on this.
Thanks in advamce