Hi Guys,

In WPS 5.1 it was possible to zip the clean WPS Derby database and unzip it later if the db got corrupted. One could even use the zip across different machines. However, it seems that the machine name is now in the database somewhere which leads to errors when using it in another machine. I have looked in the database but cant find where the machine name is located. It maybe used by the certificates which prob means its not readable. Any idea on how I could use a derby database across machines. I know this is not really supported but the wp_profile is easily corrupted when using with RAD 7.5.x and it's a pain to zip the whole profile when just clearing the database is enough.