portal font color - Websphere

This is a discussion on portal font color - Websphere ; Hi all, have a question regarding the portal (6.1) fonts.. i looked around and cant find an answer- how do i change the font color..? ive seen responses regarding size-style, but not for colors. Please let me know where can ...

  1. portal font color

    Hi all,

    have a question regarding the portal (6.1) fonts.. i looked around and cant find an answer- how do i change the font color..? ive seen responses regarding size-style, but not for colors. Please let me know where can i change font color for whole portal.. or fo specific theme.

    Thank you.

  2. Re: portal font color

    Customizations are saved as Theme Styles that are applied to pages by editing the page properties in the Managing Pages portlet. To get started, select Create a new style or Edit an existing style. Once you have applied a style to a page, you can click the Customize Theme icon to edit the style directly from the page. Including fonts and color.

    From the link below you will see all customizations avaiulable.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...rHelp_ovw.html

    Hope that helps.

+ Reply to Thread