What protocol is used between WASs? - Websphere

This is a discussion on What protocol is used between WASs? - Websphere ; Where can I find document on communication protocol used between WASs? For example, between WebSphere Process Server and Portal server? Thanks Yuanlin Shi...

  1. What protocol is used between WASs?

    Where can I find document on communication protocol used between WASs? For example, between WebSphere Process Server and Portal server?

    Thanks

    Yuanlin Shi

  2. Re: What protocol is used between WASs?

    Between WebSphere Process Server and Portal Server, SOAP over internal HTTP protocol is used via the language BPEL.
    These two sites should give you more insight into its relationship and integration with Portal. Please understand Process Server is only compatible with 6.1.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...c/bpi_ovw.html

    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...607_roach.html

+ Reply to Thread