Price:$289.95
Image: http://bestdiscountfinder.info/image.php?id=B000MVLTE8
Best deal: http://bestdiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000MVLTE8

Walk in a room with the right casual, relaxed or summer look and these shoes will definitely make everyone look twice. Very comfortable, stylish and fresh.
These are the best shoes that I have ever owned. They are extremely comfortable and very stylish. If you can get a deal with the price, buy these shoes. I bought a pair a size too small because of the price and the shoes still fit perfectly. Very dependable and takes a relatively short time to break in. A high end quality product.
Since discovering Pliner's I wear nothing but, so I can't confirm reports that they compare only with Gucci's. I lucked out on these slip-ons by half a size, or the cost would have prohibited indulging in another pair. As is usual with Pliner's, these fit true to size and are, if anything, a trimmer shoe than some other Pliner's (if you go for the monk straps, be sure to order them a half-size smaller). Other than the buckle and a bit of shine, there's nothing unduly attention-getting, radical, overly "Italian Stallion" about the shoe. Just a touch of conservative pizzaz along with a custom-made feel. And, if you're debating between the black and navy (wish I could pick up both), rest assured that the navy is so deep and subtle you could wear it with a tux and no one would know your shocking secret (i.e., that you are some kind of a way-funky dude--just don't try it with a George Goble brown shoe). But best not delay, since Amazon appears to be divesting itself of men's Pliner's both at their big general store and at the specialized one. Cautionary: I decided to order another pair in black, primarily because as pictured by Amazon, the Black version has a soft, flat surface (except for the stitching), and is non-shiny. Ignore the picture for the black and look at the one provided for Navy Blue. The Black is practically identical--a stiff, rippled, glossy surface. Back go the blacks!
Get a bit more dressed up with these handsome and versatile dress loafers from Donald J Pliner. Soft stone-washed nappa leather upper in a dress loafer that can easily go casual, with a rounded toe featuring detailed moc-style buckstitched seam, side stitching accents and instep strap with linked metal bit detail. Smooth leather lining, cushioned insole. Flexible flat traction outsole, 3/4 inch dress style heel. Made in Italy
The slip-on from Donald J Pliner will pamper your feet with the suave, pebble-grain leather and comfortable stride. The Lino features a stylishly narrowed toe and specialized stitching. Intriguing metal hardware on the vamp adds to the Lino's appeal, making this shoe classy enough for day or night.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Donald J Pliner Men's Lino Slip-On:http://bestdiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B001BXKXKC
Donald J Pliner Men's Signature Collection Slip-On W/Bit:http://bestdiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000XEDT1A
Donald J Pliner Men's Signature Collection Slip-On W/Bit:http://bestdiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000XEC1EQ