Portal Admin Password - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portal Admin Password - Websphere ; Hi, I just installed Websphere Portal 6.1 with the windows installer, the AS admin console is visible and accesible at https://localhost:9043/ibm/console/l...?action=secure However I'm trying to see the portal admin console, I think is the one at: https://localhost:8443/console/portal/j_security_check For the portal ...

  1. Portal Admin Password

    Hi,

    I just installed Websphere Portal 6.1 with the windows installer, the AS admin console is visible and accesible at
    https://localhost:9043/ibm/console/l...?action=secure

    However I'm trying to see the portal admin console, I think is the one at: https://localhost:8443/console/portal/j_security_check

    For the portal admin console: What's the installation userId and password? When I setup the installation I was requested for a admin user and password for the AS console but not for the portal console, now the problem is that I can't see the portal admin console.

    Please help!

    Thank you!

  2. Re: Portal Admin Password

    The WP admin console would be at http://localhost:10040/wps/portal

    The user ID is the same as the one you used in the AS admin console.

+ Reply to Thread