Price:$32.00
Image: http://specialdealfinder.info/image.php?id=B000EJW1ZY
Best deal: http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B000EJW1ZY

I have had this for over a year and have put up alot of mouldings and installed windows. Works great and for the price cant be beat.
Used it to install cabinet mouldings and it worked like a charm, and almost half the cost for similar nail gun at the big box stores makes it even better.
I've never used a brad nailer before. However, I wanted a way to quickly/easily re-attach all of the baseboard throughout my house (I removed it to install tile floors) and this brad nailer worked great! I paid around $35 shipped and a comparable 18 gauge 2" brad nailer at the big box warehouses sells for $70 and up!
Cast aluminum housing for additional durability. Lightweight and compact design, fast, and easy side loading, anti-jam magazine, rubber molded comfort-grip, and narrow nose for accurate fastener placement. Adjustable depth control for quick countersinking
The 18-gauge brad nailer from WEN fires 18-gauge brads 3/4 to 2 inches in length. It features an adjustable exhaust deflector, a rubber-wrapped handle, a quick-release for jam-clearing, an aluminum body, and a magazine window that shows the remaining brad count. The magazine holds 100 brads, and the tool operates at 60-100 psi with a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting. This kit includes oil, adjusting wrenches, and a custom carrying case.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Senco A209909 18-Gauge-by-1-2-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads:http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B00004YZQQ
Senco A209809 18-Gauge-by-5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads:http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B00004YZQP
Porter-Cable BN18125-1 1-1/4-Inch 18 Gauge Brad Nail (1000 per Box):http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B00005BAX7