Price:$89.29
Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B0002ZU76K
Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B0002ZU76K

1. Wrong item initially sent (cordless ordered, drill with cord sent); contacted seller who apologized & agreed to send correct item.2. When correct item received, it did not include stud finder originally included in purchase.3. When correct item was received, batteries for stud finder were bad, exploded & corrosion was all over inside of drill & case...along with human hair...DISGUSTING!!!4. Response time adequate, but I won't buy from this seller again, too many problems for what was supposed to be a Christmas gift.
Don't know much about drills, so did my web research - and this was rated the best within this under-$100 price range. Gave it as a gift to a 'handyman' friend the other day, and he loved it! (One of the waiters at the restaurant also loved it....)
I've had mine for a couple weeks and, so far, have used it twice. Works great and is no heavier than my old 12 volt cordless that I've had for about 5 years. The 18 volt battery was a plus for me since I purchased the B&D cordless trimmer last spring, and it uses the same battery(I got 2 with the trimmer). This drill offers more power than you'll ever need for household projects. And having only 5 torque settings isn't really a big deal either. I had no problem assembling a plastic table for my grandsons for Christmas and never stripped one screw. The only drawback that I can see is the storage case could have been designed a little better. You have to remove the battery to put the drill back in the case. But, there is room for everything, including the stud-finder, in the case.To be honest, I would buy this product again and I've already recommended it to a number of friends.
This is a very comprehensive set. The drill works well as does the studd finder. The drill is has torque adjusments which makes it a sinch to use. The sud finder is something I wouldn't have thought to byuy but now that I have one I wouldn't go with out one.
my husband likes this drill as do i. we use it all the time and have had no problems. we have bought one for my father in law and he likes his too. it's a good drill.
Able to drill and drive screws in wood, metal, and plastic, this 1/2-inch cordless drill is ideal for a variety of around-the-house repair, renovation, and craft projects. Powered by a spring loaded 18-volt battery that's easy to install and remove, the CD18SFRK provides 115 in./lbs. of torque and a speed range of zero to 850 RPM. It also has a six-position clutch that eliminates screw stripping, a "Quick Connect" bit change system to save time and effort, and variable speed/reverse for optimum control. There's even on-board storage to cut down on lost bits. For added convenience, the CD18SFRK comes with a stud finder that can locate studs in walls measuring up to 3/4 inch thick--a great tool when you're hanging curtains, pictures, and other wall decor.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Black & Decker 71-968 109-pc. Accessory Set:http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B00099E7UG
Black& Decker 66-pc. Drill and Screwdriver Set- 71-966:http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000AYW018
Denali 115-Piece Home Repair Tool Kit:http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000HDHGWU