Websphere portal server 6.1 Certification materials/guides/pdf - Websphere

This is a discussion on Websphere portal server 6.1 Certification materials/guides/pdf - Websphere ; Hi, I am planning to write Websphere portal server 6.1 Certification. can i get some help on materials/pdf's kindly please share with me. Thanks & Regards, K.Kiran Kumar...

  1. Websphere portal server 6.1 Certification materials/guides/pdf

    Hi,

    I am planning to write Websphere portal server 6.1 Certification.
    can i get some help on materials/pdf's kindly please share with me.

    Thanks & Regards,
    K.Kiran Kumar

  2. Re: Websphere portal server 6.1 Certification materials/guides/pdf

    the best place is the IBM Portal 6.1 info center
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...r1m0/index.jsp

    Also, for Portal 6.1 Application Development(Test LOT-959)
    you can also refer this ( but infocenter is must), in the Article section you will find various articles on muliple topics

    http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/tests/eduL959.shtml

    good luck,

    **

  3. Re: Websphere portal server 6.1 Certification materials/guides/pdf

    Thank You Neeraj.

  4. Re: Websphere portal server 6.1 Certification materials/guides/pdf

    I also like http://wpcertification.blogspot.com/
    And if your company is an IBM business partner in the Partnerworld pages, more exactly in the VIC there are materials and tests to prepare for the actual test.

  5. Re: Websphere portal server 6.1 Certification materials/guides/pdf

    Hi,

    I have all verified & latest Dump for Sun Certification (including 065). Pls mail on rockboymcsd@gmail.com for further info.

    Thanks & Regards

  6. Re: Websphere portal server 6.1 Certification materials/guides/pdf

    wpcertification.blogspot.com is very useful.. it points you to exactly what you need for the test

+ Reply to Thread