Hello
We are building a portal for Customer service representatives.We have 5+ pages with 2 portlets on each page.The first portlet(search form and list) is common one in all pages(instances which share scope).But the second portlets is/are different.If a user logs into the portal and selects an account,the details are shown in the second portlet.When he clicks on the second page tab and when he goes there the second portlet in page 2 displays user info( we used Public render parameters).Rest all are the same for all portlets and pages.Works decent.
Here is the problem now,Since the portal is for CSR we would like to implement another instance of the same portal with the second account.All the portlet transactions should be performed as it is but should use the second account information.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21227799
says that there might be some unexpected problems.Please let me know if this is a known problem.
Thanks