How to open a new window a not render the theme - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to open a new window a not render the theme - Websphere ; Hi, we're dealing with a portlet that must open a pop-up that should render only a JSP file. This, actually is, the JSP that renders the help mode of the portlet. If this mode is redered after clicking in the ...

  1. How to open a new window a not render the theme

    Hi, we're dealing with a portlet that must open a pop-up that should render only a JSP file. This, actually is, the JSP that renders the help mode of the portlet. If this mode is redered after clicking in the link present in the skin, it works as desired. But, if this mode is rendered after clicking in one link programmed in the portlet to change the mode to help, it renders all the menus present in the theme.

    How could we achieve this goal?

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: How to open a new window a not render the theme

    generate the link to the help mode and make sure the theme template is for plain