How to call a portlet from a jsp? - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to call a portlet from a jsp? - Websphere ; Hi all. How can i call a portlet from a jsp? I've been doing some researched already but i think i'm not getting any answers at all. jsp: Portlet: AddressPortlet.java Is there a mapping wherein once the url in the ...

  1. How to call a portlet from a jsp?

    Hi all.

    How can i call a portlet from a jsp? I've been doing some researched already but i think i'm not getting any answers at all.

    jsp:

    Portlet:
    AddressPortlet.java

    Is there a mapping wherein once the url in the link is called, the Portlet is invoked?

+ Reply to Thread