Hi All,

I want to add my custom portlet service into portal v6.1

in portal v5.1 we have once portlet service, we used to add an entry in PortletServiceRegistryService.properties file in /shared/app/

In V6.1 the same file is located at /PortalServer/config/

But still we are getting exceptions as portlet service is not registered .

org.apache.jetspeed.portlet.service.PortletService NotFoundException: EJPPG0250E: The requested portlet service india.bsnl.data.nib2.project3.portal.portletservic e.BSNLPortalServiceInterfaceIBM is not registered.
4/6/09 17:52:02:906 IST 0000004c SystemErr R at com.ibm.wps.services.portletserviceregistry.Portle tServiceRegistryServiceImpl.getPortletService(Port letServiceRegistryServiceImpl.java:107)
4/6/09 17:52:02:906 IST 0000004c SystemErr R at com.ibm.wps.services.portletserviceregistry.Portle tServiceRegistry.getPortletService(PortletServiceR egistry.java:41)
4/6/09 17:52:02:906 IST 0000004c SystemErr R

In info center there is some task is mentioned like "Register the new portlet service with the WP PortletServiceRegistryService resource environment provider in the WebSphere Application Server administration console"

in http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...bsservice.html

That is not clear.. any body please give how can i acheive that.. pls

Thanks in Advance
Selva B