I'm trying to create a rule to show/hide a portlet based on users.groups through personalization. I have the following rule set up:

Show page or portlet when
current Portal Users.Groups is cn=itdiv,ou=groups,o=company
Otherwise hide

This rule isn't working. I think I narrowed the problem down to the fact that Users.Groups is empty. If I change the rule to be:

Show page or portlet when
current Portal Users.Groups is empty
Otherwise hide

it shows the portlet. Any ideas as to what I might be doing wrong? Any suggestions as to why the Users.Groups is empty? We use the Groups elsewhere within the portal administration and for access to pages and they are working fine.

Thanks so much for your help!