Ajax call to portlet. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Ajax call to portlet. - Websphere ; Hi, We are using struts portlet and i want to invoke the 'execute' method of the portlet class using Ajax. Can someone provide me inputs on the same. Thanks & Regards, Prashant...

  1. Ajax call to portlet.

    Hi,
    We are using struts portlet and i want to invoke the 'execute' method of the portlet class using Ajax. Can someone provide me inputs on the same.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant

  2. Re: Ajax call to portlet.

    On Apr 6, 2:55*pm, prashantd_jondh...@infosys.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    > We are using struts portlet and i want to invoke the 'execute' method of the portlet class using Ajax. Can someone provide me inputs on the same.
    >
    > Thanks & Regards,
    > Prashant

    Why do you want to invoke the "execute" method? I would recommend you
    to move your logic from the "execute" method, into another class.

    Then you can call that class from the ajax servlet.

+ Reply to Thread