DB2 crashes when I start wps 6.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on DB2 crashes when I start wps 6.0 - Websphere ; Hi When I try to start my portal server 6.0 my db2 crashes, and returns an error code -1032. Unfortunatly, I know nothing about db2!!. We have rolled on a backup on the d: drive where the portal and db2 ...

  1. DB2 crashes when I start wps 6.0

    Hi

    When I try to start my portal server 6.0 my db2 crashes, and returns an error code -1032. Unfortunatly, I know nothing about db2!!.

    We have rolled on a backup on the d: drive where the portal and db2 are installed (this is a windows machine). Maybe there is some that needs to be updated or deleted !!

    Please help a desperate man :-)

    /Jonas

  2. Re: DB2 crashes when I start wps 6.0

    Have you tried deleting the tranlog for WebSphere_Portal? What are the errors you see in Portal SystemOut.log?

    -FF

  3. Re: DB2 crashes when I start wps 6.0

    Hi

    I found a solution. I had my DBA do a restore on the database, and after that, it was fixed.

    /Jonas

+ Reply to Thread