Getting error during WebSphere Portal 6.1 and TDS LDAP integration? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Getting error during WebSphere Portal 6.1 and TDS LDAP integration? - Websphere ; HI, I am trying to integrate IBM Websphere Portal 6.1 with TDS LDAP 6 using Wizard. But I am getting an error which I am unable to trace the reason. Error : Fri Apr 03 15:42:43 IST 2009 [wplc-edit-ear] Task ...

  1. Getting error during WebSphere Portal 6.1 and TDS LDAP integration?

    HI,
    I am trying to integrate IBM Websphere Portal 6.1 with TDS LDAP 6 using Wizard.
    But I am getting an error which I am unable to trace the reason.

    Error :

    Fri Apr 03 15:42:43 IST 2009
    [wplc-edit-ear] Task parameters:
    [wplc-edit-ear] Global attributes:
    [wplc-edit-ear] engineinstalllocation="C:/ibm/WebSphere/WebSpherePortal/wp_profile/ConfigEngine"
    [wplc-edit-ear] pathseparator=";"
    [wplc-edit-ear] osarch="x86"
    [wplc-edit-ear] Instance attributes (Set 1 of 1):
    [wplc-edit-ear] options
    [wplc-edit-ear] -MapRunAsRolesToUsers=[""RuleEventRunAsRole" "uid=admin,cn=users,dc=tcs,dc=com" "PASSWORD_REMOVED""]
    [wplc-edit-ear] appname="pznscheduler"
    [wplc-edit-ear] null
    [wsadmin] WASX7209I: Connected to process "WebSphere_Portal" on node 01hw162719 using SOAP connector; The type of process is: UnManagedProcess
    [wsadmin] Editing AppName pznscheduler with new options
    [wsadmin] WASX7017E: Exception received while running file "C:\ibm\WebSphere\WebSpherePortal\wp_profile\Config Engine\config\work\was\curJaclScript.jacl"; exception information: com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.ConfigServi ceException
    [wsadmin] com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.ConnectorEx ception
    [wsadmin] org.apache.soap.SOAPException: [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Read timed out; targetException=java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out]

    [wsadmin] WASX7341W: No "save" was performed before the interactive scripting session exited; configuration changes will not be saved.
    [wplc-edit-ear] C:\ibm\WebSphere\WebSpherePortal\PortalServer\pzn\ prereq.pzn\config\includes\pzn_cfg.xml:1141: Java returned: 105
    [wplc-edit-ear] at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.ja va:87)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.WsAdmin.execute(WsAdmi n.java:409)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at com.ibm.wplc.deploy.tasks.AbstractBaseWsAdminWrapp erTask.executeTask(AbstractBaseWsAdminWrapperTask. java:290)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at com.ibm.wplc.deploy.tasks.AbstractBaseAdminTask.ex ecute(AbstractBaseAdminTask.java:156)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(Unknow nElement.java:275)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:34 1)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.ja va:369)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets( Project.java:1216)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.SingleCheckExecutor.ex ecuteTargets(SingleCheckExecutor.java:37)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Projec t.java:1068)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java :382)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CallTarget.execute(C allTarget.java:107)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at com.ibm.wps.config.ForTask.execute(ForTask.java:56 )
    [wplc-edit-ear] at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(Unknow nElement.java:275)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at com.ibm.wps.config.ForTask.execute(ForTask.java:56 )
    [wplc-edit-ear] at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(Unknow nElement.java:275)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
    [wplc-edit-ear] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:34 1)

    Please help.

    Regards,
    Jitendra

  2. Re: Getting error during WebSphere Portal 6.1 and TDS LDAPintegration ?

    When you are getting this error ? during the wizard Launch or during the configuration process.

    I will say go through the Info center once before starting the ldap integration.

  3. Re: Getting error during WebSphere Portal 6.1 and TDS LDAPintegration ?

    Try increasing the SOAP timeout, as suggested in this technote:

    http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.w...id=swg21295431

    which references the same underlying errors WASX7017E & SocketTimeoutException.

+ Reply to Thread