Unable to create Show/Hide rule - Portlet unavailable!! - Websphere

This is a discussion on Unable to create Show/Hide rule - Portlet unavailable!! - Websphere ; Hi When i Try to create a Show/Hide rule on a page, I get "Personalization portlet unavailable". How can i get it to show......I can not find the portlet ? /Jonas...

  1. Unable to create Show/Hide rule - Portlet unavailable!!

    Hi

    When i Try to create a Show/Hide rule on a page, I get "Personalization portlet unavailable".

    How can i get it to show......I can not find the portlet ?

    /Jonas

  2. Re: Unable to create Show/Hide rule - Portlet unavailable!!

    On Apr 2, 1:47*pm, jo...@q-net.dk wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > When i Try to create a Show/Hide rule on a page, I get "Personalization portlet unavailable".
    >
    > How can i get it to show......I can not find the portlet ?
    >
    > /Jonas

    You have to install/enable Personalization.

+ Reply to Thread