All

I'm building a four node cluster of Portal 6.0.1.1. The first and second nodes federated fine, and when added to the cluster, the ports changed as expected so that each portal instances has unique ports. However, on federating the third ( and fourth ) nodes the ports are identical to the 2nd node added to the cluster.

I've removed the nodes and then added them back in, with no joy. The ports across the 2nd, 3rd and 4th portal instances are the same.

So, two questions

Is having non unique ports going to cause a problem ( the cluster appears to be behaving as expected ) ?

Has anyone come across this problem and found a solution ?

Thanks in advance