Hi,

I have a scenario where I need to have different environment for authoring the content and displaying the content to the user. I am having a dedicated WCM server which is used to author/publish the content. I have dedicated Portal server to display the content using remote rendering portlet. I am discussing with regards to wps 6.1.0.1.

Now my question here is, do I need to install Portal+WCM on my portal server box for remote rendering portlet to work? Do I need WCM environment in Portal box for running the WCM API for fetching the remote content from the dedicated WCM server?

I am not using cluster here. Both are standalone servers.

Any inputs on this are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Mihir