how to open a new window using xmlaccess script - Websphere

This is a discussion on how to open a new window using xmlaccess script - Websphere ; hi, i have created left hand side menu by using the xmlaccess script. my problem is, if we click on one of the link in leftside menu, *it has to open a new window* and dispay the content. please look ...

  1. how to open a new window using xmlaccess script

    hi,

    i have created left hand side menu by using the xmlaccess script.
    my problem is, if we click on one of the link in leftside menu, *it has to open a new window* and dispay the content.

    please look at the below xmlaccess script iam using for the above. by using this code, the content is displaying in the same window.

    http://yahoo.com

    abc Life Media Releases
    abc Life Media Releases

    please provide, which attribute i have to put to achieve the functionality in .

  2. Re: how to open a new window using xmlaccess script

    This behavior cannot be configured in the content node definition. Rather, whether to open a new window for an external URL can be defined in the theme. Refer to #5 here:

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../dgn_1lyr.html

+ Reply to Thread