Unable to create new user in portal 6.1 with TDS 6.2 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Unable to create new user in portal 6.1 with TDS 6.2 - Websphere ; How do I fix this problem? I am logged in as wpsadmin and yet I am not able create a new user. EJPSG0015E: Data Backend Problem com.ibm.websphere.wim.exception.WIMSystemException : CWWIM4520E The 'javax.naming.NoPermissionException: [LDAP: error code 50 - Insufficient Access Rights]; remaining ...

  1. Unable to create new user in portal 6.1 with TDS 6.2

    How do I fix this problem? I am logged in as wpsadmin and yet I am not able create a new user.

    EJPSG0015E: Data Backend Problem com.ibm.websphere.wim.exception.WIMSystemException : CWWIM4520E The 'javax.naming.NoPermissionException: [LDAP: error code 50 - Insufficient Access Rights]; remaining name 'uid=daangus,cn=users,dc=acllc,dc=com'; resolved object com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx@7260726' naming exception occurred during processing.

  2. Re: Unable to create new user in portal 6.1 with TDS 6.2

+ Reply to Thread