Url mapping in portal 6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Url mapping in portal 6.1 - Websphere ; Hello! How to use url mapping in portal 6.1? I opened url mapping menu in administration, then created new root context and mapped a page, this page there is on high level. Then I created new context under previous context, ...

  1. Url mapping in portal 6.1

    Hello!
    How to use url mapping in portal 6.1?
    I opened url mapping menu in administration, then created new root context and mapped a page, this page there is on high level. Then I created new context under previous context, but when i trying execute edit mapping i don't see other pages except high level pages? Why? In portal 6.0 this works nice. In portal 6.0 high level page, which contains other pages, was a link. In portal 6.1 my high level page is not a link, although this page contains other pages, and a can't choose necessary page

    thanks!

  2. Re: Url mapping in portal 6.1

    Some problems have been reported on 6.1 with URL mapping. Try fixing the known issues with:

    http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.w...id=swg1PK76960

    to see if that helps first. If the problem persists with the latest URL mapping code, then open a PMR to investigate it as a possible defect.

  3. Re: Url mapping in portal 6.1

    Quote:
    +In 6.1 you can not create a URL Mapping to subpage without also+
    +having one created for its parent page+

    no, I created mapping for parent page, but i can't to create mapping for child page, because i can't pass under parent page and choose target child page.

  4. Re: Url mapping in portal 6.1

    I found a workaround! In table head i choose "Search by - Unique name contains ..." and type part of unique name of page, press search and saw required pages.

    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread