Portal 6.0.1.1 : Behaviour on LTPA timeout - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portal 6.0.1.1 : Behaviour on LTPA timeout - Websphere ; All A quick question on LTPA timeout behaviour. Currently on my Portal 6.0.1.1 build on an LTPA timeout, the browser is directed to /error.html, which doesn't exist, so the user is presented with a Page Not Found error. This is ...

  1. Portal 6.0.1.1 : Behaviour on LTPA timeout

    All

    A quick question on LTPA timeout behaviour. Currently on my Portal 6.0.1.1 build on an LTPA timeout, the browser is directed to /error.html, which doesn't exist, so the user is presented with a Page Not Found error. This is less than helpful.

    I'd expect to be redirected to /wps/portal on LTPA timeout, but I can't find any configuration to determine Portal's behaviour when the LTPA token times out.

    Could someone point me in the right direction ?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Portal 6.0.1.1 : Behaviour on LTPA timeout

    Are you sure that the LTPA token is timing out, or is it really the Portal session (JSESSIONID)? The behavior you describe sounds more like timeout.resume.session=false & redirect.logout.url=http:///error.html. Refer to this technote:

    http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.w...id=swg21253578

    & the InfoCenter:

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...srvcfgref.html

    Maybe you just need to unset redirect.logout.url?

+ Reply to Thread