Re: Portal Project Woes - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Portal Project Woes - Websphere ; I'm having the same issue... see here: http://websphere-screencasts.s3.amaz...iringIssue.mov This is unfortunate because each time I deploy my Portal project, the wiring is reset. WPS 6.1.0.1 and RSA 7.5. I'm going to try updating to 7.5.1 to see if this issue ...

  1. Re: Portal Project Woes

    I'm having the same issue... see here: http://websphere-screencasts.s3.amaz...iringIssue.mov

    This is unfortunate because each time I deploy my Portal project, the wiring is reset.

    WPS 6.1.0.1 and RSA 7.5. I'm going to try updating to 7.5.1 to see if this issue goes away. In the meantime, any help is appreciated.

    - C

  2. Re: Portal Project Woes

    Tried this morning in 7.5.1 and it still seems to be broken.

+ Reply to Thread